viernes, 19 de noviembre de 2010

Men Cool Words And Romantic Proverb


If you love someone, put their name in a circle because hearts can be broken, but circles never end. by Unknown Sayings


Why learn at all if one day we will die and forget everything by Unknown Words


I never vote for anyone; I always vote against. by WC Fields One liners


Death is not the worst rather, in vain To wish for death, and not to compass it. by Sophocles Phrases


You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. by Vernon Howard


One single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer. by G E Lessing


Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. by George S Patton


I try and try to deny that I need you but still you remain on my mind. by Mariah Carey


Too often we give our children answers to remember rather than problems to solve. by Roger Lewin


Men generally believe what they wish. by Gaius Julius Caesar De Bello Gallico


I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance. by Socrates from Diogenes Laertius Lives of Eminent Philosophers


How is it possible to find meaning in a finite world, given my waist and shirt size by Woody Allen


Art is the illusion of spontaneity. by Japanese Proverb


Mannon is the largest slave-holder in the world. by Frederick Saunders


Life is the childhood of our immortality. by Johann von Goethe


Favorite Famous Sayings And Meaningful Quotation

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario