viernes, 4 de marzo de 2011

Interesting Cute One Liners And Cute Word


A cold in the head cause less suffering than an idea. by Jules Renard Sentences


When you choose the behaviour, you choose the consequences. by Dr Phillip McGraw Phrases


It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye. by Antione de St Exupery The Little Prince Quotes


Why was I born with such contemporaries? by Oscar Wilde Words


Publish and be damned! by Arthur Wellesley Duke of Wellington Attributed when the courtesan Harriette Wilson threatened to publish her memoirs and his


An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it. by Orlando A Battista


Give me the luxuries of life and I will willingly do without the necessities. by Frank Lloyd Wright


The arts are the servant wisdom its master. by Seneca


Society produces rogues, and education makes one rogue cleverer than another. by Oscar Wilde


Someone's boring me. I think it's me. by Dylan Thomas


Practice is the best of all instructors. by Publilius Syrus


Great people talk about ideas, average people talk about things, and small people talk about wine. by Fran Lebowitz


It is impossible for an Englishman to open his mouth without making some other Englishman hate or despise him. by George Bernard Shaw


My thoughts are my company; I can bring them together, select them, detain them, dismiss them. by Walter Landor


To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream not only plan, but also believe. by Anatole France


Amazing Love Quotes And Coll Quote

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario