domingo, 21 de agosto de 2011

Famous Messages And Inspirational Quotation


Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore, So do our minutes hasten to their end. by William Shakespeare Quotes


Seek not happiness too greedily, and be not fearful of happiness. by Lao Tzu Words


Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience. by Ralph Waldo Emerson Sayings

If i cannot smoke in heaven, then i shall not go. by Groucho Marx Quotes


I was going to sue for defamation of character, but then I realised I have no character. by Charles Barkley they said it in Sports Illustrated


Are you insinuating that I am a purveyor of terminological inexactitudes? by Winston Churchill responding to a journalist


Comedy is nothing more than tragedy deferred. by Pico Iyer Time


We need never be ashamed of our tears. by Charles Dickens


Our sins are more easily remembered than our good deeds. by Democritus


Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.) by Walt Whitman Song of Myself


Sticks and stones will break our bones, but words will break our hearts... by Robert Fulghum


Men willingly believe what they wish. by Gaius Julius Caesar


When books are burned in the end people will be burned too. by Heinrich Heine


We don't love qualities, we love persons sometimes by reason of their defects as well as of their qualities. by Jacques Maritain


True happiness comes from the joy of deeds well done, the zest of creating things new. by Antoine De SaintExupery


Famous Phrases And Cute Phrase
Love Quotes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario