miércoles, 26 de octubre de 2011

Famous Quotations And Daily Love Word


Pride is seldom delicate; it will please itself with very mean advantages. by Johnson Quotes


Life is tragic for those who have plenty to live on and nothing to live for. by Author Unknown Words


A stumble may prevent a fall. by English Proverb Words


Traditionalists often study what is taught, not what there is to create. by Ed Parker Grandmaster American Kenpo Words


The beauty of a statue is in its outward form of a man in his conduct. by Demophilus


Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee and I'll forgive Thy great big one on me. by Robert Frost


The present is a rope stretched over the past. The secret to walking it is, you never look down. by Sean Stewart Perfect Circle 2004


Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art of all. by Andy Warhol


He was so narrow-minded he could see through a keyhole with two eyes. by Black Elk


It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. by Aeschylus


To be poor and independent is very nearly an impossibility. by William Cobbett


I am sure the grapes are sour. by Aesop


A noble person attracts noble people, and knows how to hold on to them. by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe


Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends? by Abraham Lincoln


The world loves to be deceived. by Franck Sebastian


Nice Words And Amazing Wise One Liner
Romantic Sweet Words

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario